This role reports to the Section Head, Operations
Join a power-packed lean team that supports the entire non-for-profit's finance and operations task.
1. Manage payments and claims using ABSS accounting software (previously known as MYOB)
2. Process donations, grants and funds for the entire organization and provide receipts to donors, corporate partners and funders
3. Support and track fundraising efforts and assist in reporting of funds raised for the organization.
4. Perform regular month-end bank reconciliation and assist in yearly audit activities
5. Manage the office’s utilities, maintenance of assets, and renewal of business license and agreements to ensure the organization can operate on a daily basis
6. Provide administrative support to various departments, from room bookings to setting up of office events and scheduling of organization-wide meetings.
Must be passionate for GG’s vision and mission and love the work nature especially dealing with the community, schools, parents, government and corporate partners.
Minimum Admin or Accounting diploma with 2 years working experience
Has good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well (both written and spoken)
Able to speak and write in multiple languages would be an advantage (Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Tamil)
Able to work independently, organized and follows through with work given
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and accounting software
Possess own transport
Traits We Are Looking For
Let us know if you think the following describes you!